Using the ISS website content.
1. The information contained in this web site (www.iss.gg) hereafter titled ISS which shall include, without limitation, the home page and all other pages under the same top level domain name, is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute any form of advice.
2. ISS gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of any information contained in this web site and accepts no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on any such information.
3. ISS shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in this web site.
4. ISS shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to web sites which are not connected with or under the control of ISS. When you activate any of these you will leave this web site. ISS has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site which is not under the control of ISS, and paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 shall apply in respect of such web sites as they do to the ISS web site.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Guernsey law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The content of this website including the logo is copyright ISS. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the express written permission of ISS.
Photographs and images on this website are believed to be either owned by the company or freely available in the public domain. For support images we may use a resource such as www.pexels.com. It is not our intention to use any image without consent. If you believe that we have featured an image that belongs to you, please contact the company with the details provided below.
This is the logo of Independent Safety Services. You must not download or re-deploy this logo without express written permission of the company.
Independent Safety Services
Tel. 07781 16 16 11
Email. [email protected]
Take the next step....
We pride ourselves on a locally focused friendly service for workplace safety training and equipment inspection in Guernsey. We are happy to give advice and guidance one to one or in mixed training groups. Steve LeTissier will present the training in a practical, hands on fashion which will resonate with staff at all levels. No two situations or groups are the same and your individual requirements will be accommodated.